Food is so important at Tug Boat after all, the children need plenty of energy for their busy days. Our full-time Tug Boat Chef cooks delicious and nutritious homemade meals from scratch. Our varied menu includes dishes from around the world and plant-based meals, all developed to tantalize children’s little tastebuds.
Our Tug Boat chef carefully chooses high quality and locally sourced ingredients for every meal; our meat is Organic and Free-Range, dairy is Organic with our milk delivered daily by the milkman and fruit and vegetables are plentiful. We are a nut free nursery and are able to support children with specific dietary requirements.
- Balanced menu full of wholegrains, high quality proteins, healthy fats and lots of fruit & veg
- Made from scratch, and with love by the Tug Boat chef
- High quality and locally sourced ingredients: Organic and Free-Range meat, Organic Dairy with milk delivered daily by the milkman
- Active reduction in products and ingredients containing anything artificial & no excess sugar or salt
- Developed to engage the children through fun & creativity
- Scrambled Eggs with Wholemeal Toast
- Organic Yoghurt and Fresh Fruit
- Oat cakes with Cream Cheese and Pear
Salmon and Broccoli Pasta Bake
Mixed Bean Curry with Vegetable Rice and Cherry Tomatoes (v)